Portman Collier Acquires Shareholding in Future Knowledge Group
17th Jun 2021
As part of it’s growth strategy Portman Collier has acquired a significant shareholding of value $3-million in innovation group Future Knowledge. Future Knowledge has a subsidiary educational publishing company with a $7-million branded series of audio, video, interactive content delivered through a subscription platform.
“Our holding in Future Knowledge represents a long-term view with high-revenue potential to support innovative and enriching media content, broadcast and platforms. It may also support investment in our current projects with partners”, says Portman Collier Group CEO, Deborah Collier.
News & Press
- Portman Collier Acquires Shareholding in Future Knowledge Group
- Animated TV Series Adventures of Madam Music to Reignite and Expand Original Stories
- Portman Collier Delighted to Announce Launch of New Web Site
- Innovation in TV and Film is Critical to Harnessing Opportunities from Digital
- Executive Producer Deborah Collier Shares Story Behind ‘Toward Utopia’