Portman Collier Acquires Shareholding in Future Knowledge Group
17th Jun 2021
Portman Collier Press & Media Info
As part of it’s growth strategy Portman Collier has acquired a significant shareholding of value $3-million in innovation group Future Knowledge. Future Knowledge has a subsidiary educational publishing company with a $7-million branded series of audio, video, interactive content delivered through a subscription platform.
“Our holding in Future Knowledge represents a long-term view with high-revenue potential to support innovative and enriching media content, broadcast and platforms. It may also support investment in our current projects with partners”, says Portman Collier Group CEO, Deborah Collier.
News & Press
- Portman Collier’s CEO Deborah Collier in Thought-Leader Interview
- Portman Collier Moves to West End’s Strand, London
- Olive Tree Story – The Great Survival Post-Pandemic Reignition
- Portman Collier Acquires Shareholding in Future Knowledge Group
- Animated TV Series Adventures of Madam Music to Reignite and Expand Original Stories